An Everything-You-Need-To-Know Guide to Running an Impactful Diary Study.
Diary studies show your participants’ lives as they are: up close, in context, and in real-time.
While they produce rich insights, getting from “planning” to “analysis” can be taxing.
We’ve written a step-by-step walkthrough to make diary study research a breeze.
Whether you’re new to the methodology, or just want to brush up on some best practices—this free guide should ensure your next diary study is a success.
- What is a diary study? (And diary study examples)
- When is the diary study methodology a good fit? (and when should I use a different methodology?)
- How to prep for a diary study
- How to recruit and prepare your participants to use a diary study tool
- Methods for logging and synthesizing diary study data